Persons who, due to their disability, have difficulty taking notes during lectures on their own may photocopy materials from classes free of charge.
Free photocopying services are currently available:
• Registrar’s Office: Faculty of Construction, Architecture and Environmental Engineering (Building C)
• Registrar’s Office: Faculty of Telecommunications, Computer Science and Electrical Engineering (Building E)
• Office of the Institute of Mathematics and Physics (WTiICh): room 106 (Building F)
A free photocopying, printing, and scanning point has been created at the Main Reading Room of BG PBS (RIC room C11/12).
To use the service, you need to:
• apply for support at the Center for Education and Student Affairs (Building J, room J108A/ 1st floor),
• the service can be used after a favourable opinion of the Vice-Rector for Education and Student Affairs of PBŚ,
• an undergraduate/graduate/postgraduate student/doctoral candidate receives a supported user card,
• the application may be submitted twice a year,
• each time an undergraduate/graduate/postgraduate student/doctoral candidate certifies with their signature the use of support on the service record form at the employee of the Main Reading Room of BG PBS on duty,
• for the duration of using the Point, the card of the supported user should be left with the employee of the Main Reading Room.
NOTE: The application can be downloaded from the Center for Education and Student Affairs, Building J, room J108A/ 1st floor.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Center for Education and Student Affairs of PBŚ phone number: 52 374-94-80, firstname.lastname@example.org. Main Reading Room of BG PBS phone: +48 52 340-80-28, email@example.com