The PBS Doctoral School in Bydgoszcz seeks companies interested in cooperation under the “Implementation Doctorate” program. The aim of this program, financed by the Ministry of Education and Science, is to educate and promote doctors among employees of enterprises.
Detailed information on the program can be found on the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage and the PBS Science and Evaluation Department website.
Benefits for the entrepreneur resulting from participation in the program:
- implementation of research in cooperation with specialists from PBS,
- strengthening the patent potential of the company,
- increasing the competence of specialists working on innovative products or services,
- the possibility of deducting 100% of tax-deductible costs incurred by the taxpayer for research and development activities (II Act on Innovation of January 1, 2018).
Expectations towards the entrepreneur:
- full-time employment of the doctoral student,
- providing the doctoral student with an assistant tutor from among the company’s employees,
- consent to the doctoral student’s education at the Doctoral School (the education plan provides classes one day a week).
Benefits for the doctoral student:
- obtaining a doctoral degree,
- scholarship from the funds of the “Implementation Doctorate” program for four years of education.
- The monthly amount of the doctoral scholarship is:
- PLN 3,450.00: by the month in which the mid-term evaluation, referred to in Article 202 Section 2 of the Act;
- PLN 4,450.00: after the month in which the mid-term evaluation, referred to in Article 202 Section 2 of the act.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the PBS Doctoral School: firstname.lastname@example.org