Bydgoszcz University of Science and Technology is an international university with several hundred international students studying each year. Our students take part in international internships and participate in research. They also broaden their horizons by doing part of their studies abroad at partner universities.
The University implements international research and educational projects under the Erasmus+ and Horizon 2020 programmes. All these achievements make us appreciated by scientists worldwide, whom we host at our university.
Projects within the International Relations Office:
- Analysis of European documentation, criteria for participation, and information packages of international programmes regarding the possibility of participation of faculty and staff and the students of the University in international programmes.
- Gathering information, providing advice and consultations for PBS faculty and staff concerning the implementation of international projects.
- Coordinating the implementation of research and educational projects, including European Union EUREKA, COST, and ERASMUS + Framework Programmes.
- Support for international projects financed by the Ministry of Education and Science, the National Center for Research and Development, the National Science Center, the Foundation for Polish Science, the International Visegrád Fund, and the Norwegian Funds.
- Coordination of scientific and scientific-technological cooperation resulting from intergovernmental agreements.
- Handling foreign scholarship offers for faculty, staff, and University students.
- Support for participants of the Erasmus+ programme, including recruitment of candidates, reporting, statistics, and monitoring expenses.
- Cooperation with the region in the field of international cooperation
- Comprehensive handling of matters related to foreign trips of faculty and staff and students, arrivals of foreign guests, and foreigners staying at the University (faculty and staff, scholarship holders).
- Conducting the activities of the Contact Point for European Programmes (advice, consultation, etc.).
International Relations Office
Al. prof. S. Kaliskiego 7
phone: +48 52 374 92 97; +48 52 374 92 99
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org