Fair play rules
Have you experienced mobbing or discrimination, including sexual harassment, or have you witnessed such behaviour?
React and express your opposition!
Report to the anti-mobbing and discrimination coordinator.
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 509 683 857
DEFINITION OF SEXUAL VIOLENCE:
Violence aimed at the sexual sphere of an undergraduate/graduate/postgraduate student/doctoral candidate or an employee consisting in unwanted (that is, to which the person did not express their conscious and unforced consent) sexual contact in a physical, verbal or non-verbal form, regardless of the existing relationship the person using violence and the person injured in the relationship, taking the form of:
- unwanted sexual jokes;
- unwanted sexual remarks;
- unwanted invitations, messages, etc.;
- unwanted suggestive sexual innuendos or gestures;
- insistent looking and appraising;
- unsolicited display of erotic or pornographic material in any form;
- unwanted initiation of physical contact without the consent of the other person;
- pulling someone’s clothes up without permission;
- exposing genitals to another person who has not consented to it;
- unwanted insistent flirting, even when rejected;
- unwanted sexual advances;
- blackmailing with public disclosure of possessed materials of an intimate nature;
- disseminating information about someone’s sex life against that person’s will;
- taking advantage of a difficult situation, loneliness, or helplessness to establish intimate relationships.